ALTIDO Lovely Apt w/Terrace and View in Central MilanMilano
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Apartment in the historical centre of Milan, at only 10 minutes of walking distance from Piazza del Duomo, situated in the proximity of three campuses of the Università degli Studi, in the perfect position if you are in town for academic purposes.
However, the position is definitely a no less appreciable characteristic than its interiors.
In the first place, the shape and the organization of the living room recall a certain “quiet greatness” of Neoclassical style: the ambience is sober, without overabundance of baroque elements and of ornaments, it is characterized by clean lines and minimal furnishing that convey elegance and sense of taste.
The living area is divided into two big spaces: on one side there is the sitting area, furnished with queen size sofa bed, armchair, TV and slot machine (which rather than a life-changing element, is an ornament); on the other side, there is the open-style kitchen, that comes with dishwasher, microwave, cook top with four stoves, table for six people and all the other useful equipment.
At the end of a small hallway there is the master bedroom in which there is a big window that provides plenty natural light at any time of the day. The window opens onto a small balcony and is fitted with double glazing, which guarantee quiet nights far from annoying noises. In this room there are also a spacious closet, perfect for large suitcases, and a small safety box at guests disposal.
The bathroom, very big, is completely covered with tiles in spa style, and the shower box is made of masonry. Next to the bathroom there is a storage room, which is as a wardrobe where there is enough space to stow all your luggage, also the big ones.
*Please be advised that there is a scaffolding nearby - noise is possible during your stay, although it should not be very disruptive. We have lowered the rates in order to make up for any possible inconvenience.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4