ALTIDO Lovely Family Apt for 7 near San Lorenzo ColumnsMilano
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Vibrant & stylish flat located in the central area of Ticinese
✔ 1507 ft2 | 140 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Cosy balcony at your disposal
✔ Next to Parco Giovanni Paolo II
✔ 8-minute walk to Arco di Porta Ticinese
✔ Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio is a 16-minute walk
✔ 17-minute walk will take you to the Duomo
✔ Variety of trendy restaurants and charming cafes
✔ Vetra subway station is a 3-minute walk
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— the first bedroom offers a double bed
— the second bedroom is fitted with two single beds
— the third bedroom features a single bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a Smart TV and a double sofa bed
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 7 guests
⭐ The property is fitted with workspaces for your convenience
⭐ Cosy balcony
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the fourth floor, and there is a lift available.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(To be paid online, via link)
Until 7:00 PM: Free
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: €30
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: €40
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €60
After 12 AM: €80, but we cannot guarantee the availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This charming apartment is in Ticinese - a bohemian neighbourhood in the city centre. Prepare yourself to be enchanted by captivating landscapes and rich culture. From local vintage shops and markets to trendy cafes, bars and restaurants, this place truly offers something for everyone. The area is home to all the major attractions, including the Duomo, Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio, and Teatro alla Scala. While you’re here, you can also visit the largest science and technology museum in Italy-Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci, dedicated to the painter and scientist Leonardo da Vinci.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Via Molino Delle Armi P.Za Vetra, and it is a 2-minute walk.
● Vetra subway station is a 3-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport:
Linate Airport is a 34-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that ALTIDO is not responsible or liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen items during guest stays.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating. – Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 7
Max occupancy: 7