ALTIDO Lovely Loft for 2 w/Private entranceMilano
Embark on a new venture—book this beautiful 1-bed loft now, and explore Milan like a local! The property is nicely nestled in the Chinatown neighbourhood, where the streets are strung with Chinese lanterns and lined with food markets, fabulous shops, and delicious restaurants. Less than a 10-minute walk will take you to the popular Arco della Pace. The loft consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, an inviting living room with a sofa bed, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area.
Feel right at home when visiting Milan—breathe and taste the Italian Dolce Vita and live like an Italian!
This recently refurbished 1-bed loft meets the highest standards of comfort and quality and can accommodate a group of 4. No matter if you are a business traveller or adventure seeker, this apartment will suit you perfectly.
With convenient desk space and reliable WiFi, this property can convert into an adorable remote office.
The property is nicely set in Chinatown—a vibrant area, located just a few steps away from some of the significant venues of Milan, such as the popular Arco della Pace.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
Set over 2 floors, this recently renovated loft has everything you might need to enjoy your trip to Milan to the fullest.
You can relax comfortably on the sofa in the living room and enjoy a quiet evening, watching your favourite shows on the smart TV. You will also find a convenient desk space if you wish to keep up with work.
The sofa bed converts into a double sofa bed, suitable for up to 2 adults.
The open kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including hobs, oven, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, cooking basics, and silverware.
Gather your dearest ones together around the dining table and find the real joy in sharing a meal together.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The modern bedroom is furnished with a double bed and a storage space for your belongings.
The bathroom is fitted with a cabin shower, toilet, bidet, and sink.
Laundry and Extra Appliances:
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire property. The flat is located on the ground floor, and there is 1 flight of stairs within the property. A lift is not available.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
*Please note the courtyard area is not eligible for personal use. It is used only for accessing the apartments, therefore any picnics, barbecues, parties or in general any activity is prohibited by the building management.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated!
ALTIDO’s place is conveniently based in Chinatown—a vibrant area located just a few steps away from some of the significant venues of Milan, such as the picturesque Brera, the historical city centre, and the futuristic buildings of Porta Nuova district. The neighbourhood is packed with trendy bars, fabulous shops, and delicious restaurants.
Less than a 10-minute walk will take you to the popular Arco della Pace, a beautiful triumphal arch built in 1807 by Luigi Cagnola.
If shopping is your passion, you will be happy to find out that The Oriental Mall—a modest shopping destination offering clothing, goods, and Chinese, Korean cuisine—is only a 1-minute walk away from the property.
The Oriental Mall: 1-minute walk
FAI - Palazzina Appiani: 9-minute walk
Arco della Pace: 10-minute walk
Acquario Civico di Milano: 15-minute walk
Triennale di Milano: 17-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 18-minute walk
CityLife Shopping District: 24-minute walk
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 28-minute walk
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 30-minute walk
Teatro alla Scala: 30-minute walk
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 34-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 34-minute walk
Mare D'Oro: 3-minute walk
Ramen a Mano: 4-minute walk
Wokin: 4-minute walk
Ricky Bar: 2-minute walk
Cantine Isola: 2-minute walk
Bar Amico: 3-minute walk
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located near Via Procaccini 26 prima di Via Lomazzo tram stop, which is a short 4-minute walk.
Monumentale subway station is a 10-minute walk away.
Bresso Airport: 19-minute taxi drive
Milan Linate Airport: 20-minute taxi drive
Malpensa International Airport: 41-minute taxi drive
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2