ALTIDO Lovely studio for 2 w/Easy Access to the city centreMilano
✔ Stylish studio nicely located near Turro
✔ 377 ft2 | 35 m2
✔ a double sofa bed
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ A kitchen supplied with all essential amenities
✔ 6-minute walk to Trotter Park
✔ 26-minute walk to Villa Mirabello
✔ 14-minute walk to Zelig theatre
✔ An array of restaurants, bars and cafes nearby
✔ 3-minute walk to Rovereto subway station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ The studio offers a double sofa bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A cosy living area with a Smart TV
⭐ The kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire studio.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are two flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located near Turro, Milan. This lovely neighbourhood’s warm and welcoming atmosphere will make you feel like a local in no time. Immerse yourself in the authentic Italian culture, where you can interact with friendly locals and indulge in tasty dishes at family-run trattorias. A stay in Turro provides the perfect combination of tranquillity and convenience. Its strategic location offers easy access to MIlan’s most iconic attractions, such as the majestic Duomo and the infamous Teatro alla Scala opera house. But Turro’s allure doesn’t end there. Nature enthusiasts will be delighted to find lush parks and gorgeous green spaces offering an oasis of calm amid the bustling cityscape. So whether you’re a nature lover, someone who appreciates local history, or just looking for a peaceful vacation, Turro has something unique to offer.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Blue line nearby is available, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
● The nearest bus stop is Rovereto M1, a 4-minute walk.
● 3-minute walk to Greco Rovereto tram stop.
✈ Nearest airport:
16-minute drive to Linate Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2