ALTIDO Lovely studio near the city centreMilano
✔ Warm and welcoming two-level studio located in the Isola neighbourhood
✔ 538 ft2 | 50 m2
✔ 1 double bed
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ A kitchenette equipped with essential amenities
✔ 3-minute walk to Bosco Verticale
✔ 11-minute walk to Teatro Fontana
✔ Next to BAM Tree Library Milan (city park)
✔ 1-minute walk to Isola subway station
✔ The area offers an amazing collection of trattorias, cafes and bars
✔ The public transportation provides easy access to the city centre
⭐ The studio is complete with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a Smart TV
— the living room offers a double sofa bed
⭐ A fully functioning kitchenette
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire studio.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are two flights of stairs to the property.
● There is one flight of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to one of Milan’s trendiest and most lively neighbourhoods - Isola. This charming neighbourhood boasts an eclectic mix of modern architecture and historic charm, creating a vibrant and inviting ambience. Situated near the city centre, the district is well-connected by public transport. It allows easy access to some of Milan’s most iconic attractions, such as the Duomo and Pinacoteca di Brera. The area also has many trattorias serving authentic Italian delicacies and chic restaurants with innovative global cuisine. As the sun sets, this place comes alive with an exciting nightlife that caters to every taste. Enjoy live music performances at cosy venues, or dance the night away in stylish clubs. So if you’re looking for an extraordinary and unforgettable trip, Isola is the right place for you!
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Blue line nearby is available, and it costs €1-2 per hour.
● The nearest bus stop is Via Pola/P.le Lagosta, a 5-minute walk.
● 6-minute walk will take you to Milano Porta Garibaldi train station.
✈ Nearest airport:
A 23-minute ride to Linate Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that the property is fitted with internal stairs, therefore, is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4