ALTIDO Lovely&Inviting 2-bed flat w/ balconyMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
✔ Beautiful flat located in Porta Romana
✔ 1614 ft2 / 150 m2 property
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 2 balconies and outdoor furniture available
✔ 8-minute walk to Rotonda della Besana
✔ 25-minute walk to Duomo di Milano
✔ 10-minute walk to Porta Romana subway station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— master bedroom with a double bed
— second bedroom with two single beds
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space with a chair available
⭐ 2 balconies and outdoor furniture available
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is a lift available.
● There are three flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to Porta Romana, Milan’s coolest neighbourhood by Condé Nast Traveler. Enjoy a range of trendy bars and great restaurants while staying just a short metro trip from the city centre and all the major attractions. The Porta Romana (Roman Gate) is just around the corner, and the famous art and culture centre Prada Foundation is a 20-minute walk away.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Across the street, you will find the nearest tram stop, Via Bergamo.
A short 10-minute walk will take you to Porta Romana subway station.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Milan Linate Airport: 15-minute taxi ride
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4
Milano , Italy