ALTIDO Luxurious Apt for 4 near Duomo and Galleria VittorioMilano
Your dream vacation is just one click away - book this stunning property and you won’t have any regrets. With its spot-on location, you will be able to visit some of the most desirable tourist attractions by foot. Teatro alla Scala, Duomo di Milano, and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II are 10-minutes walk away. The property is complete with a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, an inviting living room with a sofa bed, a dining area, and a well-equipped kitchen. Essentials, TV, and WiFi are provided.
Welcome to ALTIDO’s place which is located at the heart of Milan. This modern oasis is furnished to the highest standards and has to offer the perfect accommodation for a family of four, a group of friends or two couples wanting to explore Milan.
The property is complete with a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a modern living room with a sofa bed, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
Attention to detail is evident throughout this stylishly decorated living room. There you will find a comfortable L-shaped sofa, a chair, a coffee table, and a flat-screen TV.
The elegant kitchen will offer you all the necessary equipment to prepare a tasty meal including an induction hob, a microwave, a washer/dryer, a fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, a kettle, a coffee machine, cooking basics, and silverware.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
Master bedroom - A beautifully decorated bedroom with a double bed, a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and a dressing table.
Also, there is a sofa bed in the living room.
The bathroom is equipped with a cabin shower and a bidet.
A hairdryer, toiletries, and towels are all provided.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire property. The flat is located on the first floor and there is no lift.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch. All feedback is appreciate
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO’s place is located in The Quadrilatero della Moda, an upscale shopping area in the Centro Storico district. The main drag, Via Monte Napoleone, is lined with designer fashion boutiques, antique shops, and posh cafes in neoclassical mansions. Highlights nearby include Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Poldi Pezzoli Museum, and Teatro alla Scala.
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele: 6-minute walk
Poldi Pezzoli Museum: 7-minute walk
Teatro alla Scala: 8-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 9-minute walk
Pinacoteca di Brera:11-minute walk
Giardini Indro Montanelli: 11-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 17-minute walk
Acquario Civico di Milano: 20-minute walk
Sempione Park: 24-minute walk
Gae Aulenti Square: 25-minute walk
La Veranda: 2-minute walk
Baguttino: 2-minute walk
Paper Moon Giardino: 2-minute walk
Martini • bar & bistrot | D&G: 5-minute walk
Armani/Bamboo Bar: 5-minute walk
Mandarin Bar & Bistrot: 6-minute walk
The property has a convenient location and great transport links across the city. San Babila subway station is just a 3-minute walk away. The nearest bus stop is C.so Venezia 6 Dopo C.so Monforte and it is just 5-minute by foot.
Malpensa Airport: 14-minute taxi drive
Bergamo Airport: 14-minute taxi drive
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4