ALTIDO modern 2-bed apartment w/balconyMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this modern 2-bed flat ideally located in Zona Solari, Milan, just a 10-minute walk from Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio and Armani/Silos. Enjoy a leisurely stroll in Parco Don Luigi Giussani, which is a short 3-minute walk away. S. Agostino metro station is a short 3-minute walk and will provide you with easy transport links across Milan. The flat consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, an inviting living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and a balcony.
Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul. So if you haven’t been to Milan, grab your bags and get ready to discover what the city has to offer.
The apartment suits up to 6 guests.
Don’t worry about finding accommodation that will suit your needs ideally—you just did. This charming flat with a balcony has comfy double beds and modern amenities, so there is no doubt that a hassle-free stay is guaranteed.
Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
Watch your favourite TV series on the smart TV while lying on the large L-sofa and soaking up the light in the spacious and bright living room.
The sofa can be turned into a comfy double sofa bed.
The separate stylish kitchen has all the necessary appliances to cook a homemade meal for 6 people, including an induction stove, oven, microwave, Moka, juicer, toaster, dishwasher, cooking basics and silverware.
There is also a dining table for 6 guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There are 2 stylish bedrooms—both fitted with a double bed dressed in quality linen for a relaxing night’s sleep. For your convenience, each room has a wardrobe, dresser, flat screen TV, and desk with chair and lamp.
Additionally, there is a double sofa bed in the living room at your disposal.
The modern bathroom future an enclosed shower, toilet, sink and dedicated space for your toiletries.
Enjoy your morning coffee cup on the balcony for a great start to the day.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the 1st floor, and there is a lift available.
There are 3 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This property is located in Zona Solari, Milan, just a 10-minute walk from Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio and Armani/Silos museum. This apartment has excellent connections and transport links nearby all the main attractions. The area is full of vibrant restaurants, bars, parks and shops. Known for its fantastic culture, architecture, and world-class fashion, Milan is one of the most famous destinations to visit.
Orfeo Multisala: 2-minute walk
Parco Don Luigi Giussani: 3-minute walk
Armani/Silos: 9-minute walk
Teatro: 10-mnute walk
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 11-minute walk
Navigli Milano: 12-minute walk
Mudec: 12-minute walk
Vicolo Lavandai: 13-minute walk
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 16-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 21-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 25-minute walk
Ristorante Scilla Milan: 2-minute walk
Disio: 3-minute walk
Creanza Milano: 3-minute walk
Via Savona: 13-minute walk
Alle Zitelle: 3-mintue walk
Tannico Wine Bar: 3-minute walk
Wave Cocktail Bar: 11-minute walk
Viale Papiniano: 4-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
Alternatively, there is a Blue line for €2/3 per hour, or use City Park Service S.r.l. Parking Coin Piazzale Antonio Cantore, 12 - 20123 Milano.
V.le Coni Zugna Via Solari tram stop is just a minute’s walk from the property.
S. Agostino metro station is 3-minute walk away.
Genoa is a 2-hour drive from the property.
Milan Linate Airport is a 30-minute drive.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6