ALTIDO Modern Flat in Città Studi, Easy Access to Milan CentreMilano
Wireless internet connection
Book this bright, stylishly decorated apartment and enjoy living like a local in the lovely Città Studi neighbourhood filled with various shops and cafes. From here you can reach the city centre in only 10 minutes by metro, and Milano Centrale is within walking distance from the flat. The apartment has 1 double bed, 1 bathroom, a living area, a dining area, and an open-plan kitchen. All essentials, linen, and towels are provided.
The apartment boasts a trendy design with colourful details, comfortable furniture and all the up-to-date amenities. Whether you are in town for business or leisure, the place is perfect for your next trip.
The flat has 1 double bed, 1 bathroom, a living area, a dining area, and an open-plan kitchen, and can comfortably accommodate up to 3 guests.
The apartment has a comfortable double bed. The stylish living area has a corner sofa, which can turn into a single bed, and a smart TV. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker (Moka pot), microwave, juicer, and dishwasher. The dining area consists of a high table and 2 chairs. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the second floor, and a lift is available.
Alternatively, there are 4 stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Città Studi, a lively neighbourhood formed around the Politecnico technical university. Enjoy plenty of green spots and artisan cafes, as well as great links to the city centre. The public swimming pool Milanosport - Centro Balneare Romano is just a short walk from the flat, and the Botanic Gardens Città Studi is within walking distance as well.
Milanosport - Centro Balneare Romano: 12-minute walk
Botanical Garden Città Studi: 20-minute walk
Duomo: 10-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 10-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 10-minute metro trip
Pinacoteca di Brera: 12-minute metro trip
Castello Sforzesco: 13-minute metro trip
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 13-minute metro trip
Al Less: 4-minute walk
Ampere 57: 7-minute walk
U2 Supermarket: 7-minute walk
Autorimessa Pacini: 13-minute walk
There is no free parking at this property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
The Piola metro station is only a 9-minute walk from the flat, and there are also multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
Milano Lambrate train station and Lambrate FS metro station are a 15-minute walk from the property.
Milano Centrale is a 20-minute walk away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3