ALTIDO Navigli Studio w/BalconyMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this fashionable apartment and stay in the iconic Navigli neighbourhood next to scenic canals and trendy art galleries. From the flat, you can reach the centre, with all the major attractions, in only 5 minutes by metro. The apartment has a double sofa bed, a bathroom, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This fabulous apartment, decorated in warm, earth-toned colours, will be the right choice for your next trip to Milan, no matter if you are travelling for business or leisure. The flat has everything you need to have an amazing time, including comfortable furniture and all the modern amenities. The apartment has a double sofa bed, a bathroom, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. It is suitable for up to 2 guests.
The studio has a large corner sofa which can turn into a double bed, a wardrobe, 2 coffee tables, and a smart TV. The dining area consists of a round glass table and 2 chairs. The open-plan kitchen is complete with a coffee machine, fridge, stove, juicer, kettle, toaster, and dishwasher. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and a lift is available.
There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Navigli, one of Milan’s most popular neighbourhoods, frequented by art lovers and foodies. Have a stroll along picturesque canals, visit contemporary art galleries, and then dine at one of the charming local restaurants. From here, you can reach the city centre in just 5 minutes by metro.
Duomo: 5-minute metro trip
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 5-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 5-minute metro trip
Castello Sforzesco: 5-minute metro trip
Pinacoteca di Brera: 8-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 20-minute tram ride
La Filetteria Italiana Navigli: 3-minute walk
Fininfondo: 10-minute walk
Carrefour Express, Ripa di Porta Ticinese, 85: 2-minute walk
Indirizzo: 5-minute walk
There is no free parking available
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €3 per hour.
The P.TA Genova FS metro station is a 13-minute walk away, and both Romolo metro station and Milano Romolo train station are a 15-minute walk from the flat.
There are multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
You can reach the city centre, with all the major attractions, in just 5 minutes by metro.
Milano Centrale is a 10-minute metro trip from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2