ALTIDO Pontida Apartment: Charming Studio near Castello SforzescoMilano
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This charming and cozy studio with a fully equipped kitchen is perfectly located just a short walk from Corso Como, Via Garibaldi, Parco Sempione and Castello Sforzesco. The apartment is professionally cleaned, and Wi-Fi is provided.
Accogliente monolocale in Via Pontida, a 2 passi dalla movida milanese dalle isole pedonali di Corso Como, di Via Garibaldi e il Parco Sempione, polmone verde della città. Poco distanti, il Cimitero Monumentale e la vitale Chinatown.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
-To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3