ALTIDO Sophisticated 2 BR loft for 4 w/Spacious terraceMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is excited to welcome you to this absolutely charming 2-bed loft, conveniently set in the Chinatown neighbourhood, which hosts a range of food markets, trendy shops, quirky bars, and lovely restaurants. With the property’s top location, you can reach some major sights such as Arco della Pace in less than 10 minutes walking. The loft consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a well-equipped kitchen, a stylishly decorated living room, a dining area, and an airy, sunny terrace. Essentials and WiFi are provided.
This stylish loft is synonymous with elegance and luxury, offering the home-like hospitality and comfort you need for an unforgettable Milan’s experience.
The 2 stylishly decorated bedrooms each offer a comfortable king-size bed, so there is no doubt that you will wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day!
No matter if you are a business traveller, a group of friends or two couples, you will surely make the most of your time in the capital of fashion and design.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The modern and inviting living room will be the most welcoming place to be after a long day exploring the city’s most popular sights. There is a comfy sofa to sit back and relax and a flat-screen TV to keep you entertained during your stay if you don’t have any plans for the night.
The well-equipped kitchen has all the essentials for you to prepare a delicious homemade meal, including an induction stove, oven, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, cooking basics, and silverware.
Gather everyone around the dining table, which suits up to 4 guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The 2 stylishly decorated bedrooms are each furnished with a king bed and a storage space for your luggage.
The bathroom is fitted with a cabin shower, toilet, bidet, and sink.
There is also a charming and spacious terrace where you can enjoy the sunny weather accompanied by your dearest one and your favourite cocktails.
Laundry and Extra Appliances:
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire property. The flat is located on the ground floor, and there is 1 flight of stairs within the property. A lift is not available.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated!
ALTIDO’s place is nicely nestled in Chinatown—the oldest and biggest Chinese district in Italy, just a short walk away from some of the most famous venues of Milan. Sights such as the picturesque Brera, the historical city centre, and the futuristic buildings of Porta Nuova district are close by.
The surrounding area is also packed with trendy bars, quirky shops, and adventurous dinner spots.
A 10-minute walk will take you to the popular Arco della Pace, a beautiful triumphal arch built in 1807 by Luigi Cagnola.
The neighbourhood also boasts more than 100 stores and boutiques selling Oriental products, traditional tea shops, and you will be a 1-minute walk from the famous Oriental Mall—a shopping destination offering not only clothing and goods but also authentic Chinese and Korean cuisine.
The Oriental Mall: 1-minute walk
FAI - Palazzina Appiani: 9-minute walk
Arco della Pace: 10-minute walk
Acquario Civico di Milano: 15-minute walk
Triennale di Milano: 17-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 18-minute walk
CityLife Shopping District: 24-minute walk
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 28-minute walk
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 30-minute walk
Teatro alla Scala: 30-minute walk
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 34-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 34-minute walk
Mare D'Oro: 3-minute walk
Ramen a Mano: 4-minute walk
Wokin: 4-minute walk
Ricky Bar: 2-minute walk
Cantine Isola: 2-minute walk
Bar Amico: 3-minute walk
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located near Via Procaccini 26 prima di Via Lomazzo tram stop, which is a short 4-minute walk.
Monumentale subway station is a 10-minute walk away.
Bresso Airport: 19-minute taxi drive
Milan Linate Airport: 20-minute taxi drive
Malpensa International Airport: 41-minute taxi drive
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4