ALTIDO Splendid loft near Arco della PaceMilano
✔ Elegant & Cosy two-level loft in Milan’s Chinatown
✔ 484 ft2 | 45 m2
✔ Easy access to the city centre and all its attractions
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Fully-furnished kitchen with all essential amenities
✔ 13-minute walk to Arco della Pace
✔ 18-minute walk to Parco Sempione
✔ 20-minute walk to Sforzesco Castle
✔ 10-minute walk to Monumentale subway station
✔ A selection of dining & shopping options
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— both bedrooms are furnished with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a Smart TV
⭐ A complete kitchen with all necessary equipment
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ Please note that the property is fitted with internal stairs, and as such, it is not suitable for people with limited mobility
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the ground floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are two flights of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s place is conveniently based in Chinatown—a vibrant area located just a few steps away from some of the significant venues of Milan. The neighbourhood is an exciting location for a quiet walk or to take a look at the typical products displayed at the shiny windows on both sides of the road.
Less than a 15-minute walk will take you to the popular Arco della Pace, a beautiful triumphal arch built in 1807 by Luigi Cagnola.
If shopping is your passion, you will be happy to find out that The Oriental Mall—a modest shopping destination offering clothing, goods and Chinese and Korean cuisine—is only a 2-minute walk away from the property.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Via Canonica Via Sarpi, a 6-minute walk.
● A 10-minute walk to Monumentale subway station.
✈ Nearest airport:
27-minute drive to Linate Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the courtyard area is not eligible for personal use. It is used only for accessing the apartments. Therefore, any picnics, barbecues, parties or, in general, any activity is prohibited by the building management.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4