ALTIDO Stylish 1-bed flat w/ balconyMilano
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Delightful flat nicely positioned in Zona Delle Regioni
✔ 861 ft2 | 80 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Charming balcony available
✔ 5-minute walk to the WOW Spazio Fumetto museum
✔ 18-minute walk to the Vittorio Formentano Park
✔ 19-minute walk to the Teatro Menotti
✔ The area offers a variety of lovely bistros, cafes and restaurants
✔ 5-minute walk to Susa subway station
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is complete with a double bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a Smart TV
— the living room offers a sofa bed that converts into a double bed
⭐ A fully furnished kitchen with all essential supplies
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A cosy balcony at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the fifth floor, and there is a lift available.
● There are ten flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to Zona Delle Regioni, a quiet and charming neighbourhood with easy access to the centre. Enjoy long walks among beautiful historic buildings, rest in one of the leafy parks nearby, and explore local bars and cafes. The unique WOW Spazio Fumetto museum, dedicated to comic books and animation, is a 5-minute walk from the apartment. Parco Vittorio Formentano, a picturesque park with fountains, is an 18-minute walk away.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest paid parking is Supergarage Ardenza. However, we cannot guarantee an available parking space.
● Blue line nearby is available, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
● 2-minute walk to Via Sismondi P.za Adigrat bus stop.
● Susa subway station is a 5-minute walk away.
✈ Nearest airport:
7-minute drive to Milan Linate Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4