ALTIDO Stylish Flat, 5-Minute Metro Trip to CentreMilano
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is happy to welcome you in this splendid apartment, perfectly located in a quiet area just a 5-minute metro trip from the centre. A scenic park with a botanical garden is just a short walk away, and so is the iconic Piazza Gae Aulenti. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This modernly designed apartment is the ideal place for your next trip to Milan. Enjoy its comfortable furniture and all the modern amenities at your disposal. The apartment has a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. It is suitable for up to 2 guests.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN
The modern living room has a comfortable sofa and a smart TV. The open-plan kitchen is complete with a coffee machine, fridge, stove, oven, and juicer. It also has a dining area for up to 2 guests.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
The cosy bedroom is furnished with a double bed and a wardrobe for your belongings. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the fifth floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 8 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Abbadesse, a quiet residential area with easy access to the centre. Within walking distance from the flat, you can find the extraordinary Piazza Gae Aulenti, which has the famous Vertical Forest, Solar Tree and a cascading pool, and it was named “the square of the future” by Italian newspapers. Parco Biblioteca degli Alberi, a contemporary park with a botanical garden is also nearby. A street market works every Tuesday and Saturday on Via Garigliano, so make sure to check it out.
Duomo: 5-minute metro trip
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 5-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 5-minute metro trip
Castello Sforzesco: 5-minute metro trip
Pinacoteca di Brera: 5-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 5-minute metro trip
Testina: 3-minute walk
Pizzium - Isola: 5-minute walk
Spesa Si: 2-minute walk
Sassetti Parking Srl: 5-minute walk
There is no free parking available at the property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
The Zara and Sondrio metro stations are a 5-minute walk away, and the Milano Centrale train station is a 15-minute walk from the flat.
There are multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
You can reach the city centre, with all the major attractions, in just 5 minutes by metro.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2