ALTIDO stylish studio near Natural History MuseumMilano
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this charming studio, ideally located just a 9-minute walk from the Milan Natural History Museum and a few minutes from the Porta Venezia metro station. Enjoy a leisurely stroll in Indro Montanelli Garden and Museo delle illusioni. Additionally, trendy restaurants, gorgeous cafes, and the long-established tradition of aperitifs can be found in the area. The studio has a double bed, modern bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and a dining area.
This year, visit the capital of fashion—live like an Italian and experience the dolce vita! Don’t worry about finding the perfect accommodation—we’ve got you covered! This charming studio has everything you might possibly need for a truly successful trip, and it will perfectly suit couples, families of 3 or a business or solo traveller.
Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The stylish kitchen has all the necessary appliances to cook a homemade meal for 2 people, including an induction stove, oven, microwave, Moka, juicer, kettle, cooking basics and silverware.
There is also a dining table for 3 guests.
The studio has a comfy sofa at your disposal.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The studio is equipped with a double bed carefully dressed in high-quality linen for a restful night’s sleep. Take advantage of the convenient wardrobe for your luggage and a flat-screen TV, where you can watch your favourite movie until chilling out in the cosy bed.
There is one luxury bathroom fitted with an enclosed shower, toilet, sink and plenty of space for your toiletries.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the 1st floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
Today, Milan is the second largest city in Italy and one of the world's capitals of fashion. There are many advantages to the property's location, including the iconic Duomo di Milano, the world's largest Gothic cathedral, Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle II's intricate mosaics and glass vaults, and impressive museums, such as the Pinacoteca di Brera. Additionally, trendy restaurants, gorgeous cafes, and the long-established tradition of aperitifs can be found here.
Shopping is a must-do while in the area, and you have plenty of choices.
Casa Galimberti: 3-minute walk
Spazio Maiocchi: 3-minute walk
Indro Montanelli Garden: 7-minute walk
Milan Natural History Museum: 9-minute walk
Museo delle illusioni: 13-minute walk
Pinacoteca di Brera: 25-minute walk
Teatro alla Scala: 25-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 9-minute public transport ride
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 20-minute public transport ride
Dream Korean Restaurant: 2-minute walk
La Risacca: 2-minute walk
Warsa Restaurant: 3-minute walk
Turnè: 1-minute walk
Magutt: 1-minute walk
Bar Tabacchi Blois: 2-minute walk
Esselunga: 6-minute walk
Viale Piave: 8-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
Alternatively, we recommend the garage at Autorimessa Melzo S.a.s. Autorimessa Melzo Via Melzo, 6 Municipio 3 20129 Milano or Blue line parking which costs €2-3 per hour.
P.za Otto Novembre tram stop is just a minute away.
Porta Venezia metro station is a 5-minute walk from the property.
Milan Linate Airport is a 15-minute drive by car or taxi.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2