ALTIDO Sunny 1-bed flat with/ balconyMilano
Balcony / Terrace
ALTIDO welcomes you to this modern apartment in Milan near Parco Biblioteca degli Alber and Museo delle illusioni. This flat is close to the most famous landmarks and shops where you can find extraordinary fashion, restaurants and vibrant bars. The bus stop is just outside the property, and metro stations Centrale FS and Gioia are just a 3-minute walk away. This accommodation consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living area, open-plan kitchen and balcony.
Milan is known for the majestic Duomo Cathedral, the outstanding opera La Scala, the medieval Sforza Castle, and the dazzling Vittorio Emanuele II shopping arcade. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of most attractions and in a 10-minute metro ride from the most famous sights, such as Teatro Dal Verme and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. You can also find plenty of Italian cuisine from all over the country, and accessible a few steps from restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy delicious traditional foods specific to the region.
Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The bright and inviting living room is impeccably decorated, and you will find a comfy sofa and a flat-screen TV to keep you company.
The modern and well-equipped open-plan kitchen has all the essentials, including a stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, juicer, cooking basics, and silverware.
There is a convenient dining area where you can sit comfortably with your loved ones and enjoy a home-cooked meal together.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There is a light and stylish bedroom, furnished with a double bed, a fitted wardrobe, dresser and bedside tables with lamps. The bed is dressed with quality linens for restful sleeping nights.
There is an additional sofa bed in the living room at your disposal.
The bathroom is complete with an enclosed shower, sink with a drawer, large mirror, heating rail and toilet.
There is a charming balcony where you enjoy the Italian sun with a cocktail in your hands.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience. There is underfloor heating system and air conditioning through the apartment.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the 2nd floor, and there is a lift available.
Alternatively, there are 4 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
Welcome to prestigious Milan, the home of the fashion industry, where you can find rich history, art and culture through grand landmarks. The area provides plenty of opportunities for a nice walk in a park or a cup of coffee in a charming cafe. The apartment is situated just a stone’s throw from famous sights, such as Museo delle illusioni and Indro Montanelli Garden, a large public park with a children’s playground. All the worldly-known city attractions including Duomo di Milano and Palazzo Clerici are within 10 minutes by metro from the property.
Diamond Tower: 4-minute walk
Volvo Studio Milano: 8-minute walk
Parco Biblioteca degli Alberi: 9-minute walk
Porta Nuova: 9-minute walk
Museo delle illusioni: 10-minute walk
Indro Montanelli Garden: 11-minute walk
Cardi Gallery: 12-minute walk
Pinacoteca di Brera: 23-minute walk
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 8-minute metro ride
Duomo di Milano: 8-minute metro ride
Sforzesco Castle: 11-minute metro ride
Palazzo Clerici: 12-minute metro ride
Teatro Dal Verme: 15-minute metro ride
Gelateria Paganelli: 1-minute walk
Ta-Hua: 1-minute walk
Osteria Fara: 1-minute walk
Kingyo Sushi Milano Centrale:1-mintue walk
Lers Pit Bar: 1-minute walk
On the road Segrate: 1-minute walk
Fruer: 2-minute walk
Caffè Napoli: 3-minute walk
Pam Local: 2-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
Alternatively, there is pay-and-display parking available with the Blue Line for €2-3 per hour.
Your most convenient and nearest bus stop is Via Filzi/Via Adda, a short 1-minute walk away.
The nearest train station is Centrale FS, and it’s only a 5-minute walk from the flat.
Milan Linate Airport: 20-minute car ride
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4