ALTIDO Superb Loft for 4 near Sempione ParkMilano
This stylish 2-level loft with an open terrace will be perfect for your next trip to Milan. It’s located in a trendy area with easy access to the centre and just a short walk away from Sempione Park. You will be just a 10-minute metro trip from the city centre and all the major attractions, including Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. The apartment has 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, and WiFi are provided.
The apartment is elegantly decorated and has all the modern amenities at your disposal. It will be the perfect place for a great holiday in Milan with friends or family. The property is professionally cleaned and suitable for either a short- or long-term stay. It has 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The modern living room has a comfortable sofa, a large Smart TV, and a dining area for up to 4 guests. The open-plan kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, and dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
Both bedrooms are furnished with comfortable double beds. The bathroom has a shower cabin and a bidet, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner and a 2-in-1 washing machine and dryer for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Self Check-in: after 3 PM
Check-out: 11 AM
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Zona Paolo Sarpi, a shopping district next to the centre of Milan. Paolo Sarpi was fully renovated in 2011 and now is one of the trendiest areas in the city. Enjoy walking alongside typical Milan buildings and exploring various shops, where you can buy anything from clothes to street food. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants right at your doorstep, and the famous Sempione Park is just a short walk away. Milano Centrale is a 20-minute metro trip from the apartment, and you can reach the city centre with all the major attractions, including the Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, in just 10 minutes by metro. There is a Carrefour Express supermarket only a 1-minute walk from the apartment on Via Paolo Sarpi.
Il Santo Bevitore: 2-minute walk
Montecristo: 8-minute walk
Sempione: 9-minute walk
Buttiga Beer Room: 5-minute walk
Saloon of The Artists: 4-minute walk
oTTo: 6-minute walk
The metro station, ‘Monumentale,’ is only a 4-minute walk away, and you can reach the city centre, with all the major attractions, in just 10 minutes by metro.
There are also multiple bus stops nearby.
Milano Centrale is a 20-minute metro trip from the apartment.
There is paid parking on Via Procaccini nearby, and the price is 2€ per hour.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4