ALTIDO Superb Studio in the Centre of MilanMilano
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This is the perfect place for your next trip to Milan. Stay in this modern studio in a typical Milanese style building in the very centre of the city and live within walking distance of all the major attractions, including the Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. The apartment has a double bed, a bathroom, a living area with dining facilities and a fully equipped kitchen. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This fabulous apartment has everything you need to have a great time in Milan, including comfortable furniture, plenty of natural light and all the modern amenities. The flat is stylishly decorated, professionally cleaned and suitable for short- or long-term stays. It has a double bed, a bathroom, a living area with dining facilities and a fully equipped kitchen. The flat can accommodate up to 2 guests.
The apartment has a double bed, a clothes rail, a comfortable sofa, a smart TV and a dining area that can seat up to 2 people. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, coffee maker (Moka pot), kettle, juicer, and dishwasher. The bathroom has a shower and bidet.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the fifth floor, and a lift is available.
There are 9 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Ticinese, a bohemian area in the city centre. Explore local vintage shops and trendy cafes and all the major attractions, including Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, are within 15 minutes walking distance. The Basilica di San Lorenzo, the oldest church in Milan with 4th-century mosaics, is just a short walk away from the apartment, and so is the Basilica di Sant’Eustorgio, which contains frescoes by Renaissance artist Vincenzo Foppa.
Duomo: 15-minute walk
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 15-minute walk
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 15-minute walk
Castello Sforzesco: 20-minute walk
Pinacoteca di Brera: 5-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 20-minute walk/5-minute metro trip
Parco Giovanni Paolo II: 10-minute walk
Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore: 8-minute walk
Basilica di Sant’Eustorgio: 8-minute walk
Il Faro: 1-minute walk
Zio Pesce: 2-minute walk
laESSE: 1-minute walk
Parcheggio di Milano Porta Genova Area 2: 6-minute walk
Garage Ariberto: 1-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
The S. Agostino metro station is a 7-minute walk from the property, and there are also multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
You can reach the city centre, with all the major attractions, in just 15 minutes on foot or 5 minutes by tram.
Milano Centrale is a 10-minute metro trip from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2