ALTIDO Victorian HouseMilano
Balcony / Lanai / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
This unique 1-bedroom apartment has vintage furniture pieces mixed with the modern equipment for your enjoyable stay. The flat is professionally cleaned and is suitable for a long stay. Right next to the flat there is a tram stop from where you can easily get to the city centre.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4