ALTIDO Warm Family Flat for 6 w/Terrace in MilanMilano
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Welcoming flat located in a quiet residential area in Milan
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 5-minute walk to Parco Della Pecetta
✔ 7-minute walk to Guanella Theater Milan
✔ 2-minute walk to Via Govone bus stop
✔ 11-minute walk to Cenisio subway station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is equipped with a queen-size bed
— the second bedroom is fitted with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
— the living room offers a double sofa bed
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all essential supplies
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 3 guests
⭐ A cosy balcony available
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the sixth floor, and there is a lift available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located in the district of Ghisolfa. It is a relaxed residential area, home to the family-friendly Parco ‘Giovanni Testori’ and the modern Parco del Portello. Public transportation allows you to easily access the staggering Duomo di Milano and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II or the regal Palazzo Marino and the Palazzo Reale. The so-called Milanese movida, or ‘nightlife’, is also a key experience in Milan. For example, the ancient Colonne di San Lorenzo is well worth a visit and is further located on one of the main plazas of the Milanese movida, just a 15-minute walk from Duomo metro station.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Via Govone, a 2-minute walk.
● An 11-minute walk will take you to Cenisio subway station.
✈ Nearest airport:
31-minute drive to Linate Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities and is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6