ALTIDO Warm Flat for 3 in Isola, 10 min to CentreMilano
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this charming flat in a classic Milanese building if you are searching for a place with character. You will be staying in the modern Isola area, next to a park and just a stone’s throw from the famous Piazza Gae Aulenti with a cascading pool. The metro station is right at your doorstep, and you can reach the centre in only 10 minutes. The apartment has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed and dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
This apartment has style and character, and you will immediately feel at home here. Cook anything you want in the spacious kitchen, relax in the homey living room, and if you need to do some work or study, there is a table for you in the bedroom. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for short- or long-term stays. It has a double bedroom, a bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed and dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. The flat can accommodate up to 4 guests. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed, a mirror, bookshelves and a Smart TV. The charming dining area consists of a round wooden table and 4 chairs. The open-plan kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a coffee machine, fridge, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, juicer, and dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom is furnished with a comfortable double bed and a table with a chair to work or study. The bathroom has a shower and a bidet, and bathroom essentials are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the third floor, and a lift is available.
There are 6 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Isola, a trendy urban area that boasts modern restaurants and exclusive designer shops. Just a short walk away from the flat, and you’ll find the extraordinary Piazza Gae Aulenti, which has the famous Vertical Forest, Solar Tree and a cascading pool and was named “the square of the future” by Italian newspapers. The Parco Biblioteca degli Alberi, a contemporary park with a botanical garden, is also nearby. In addition, a street market works every Tuesday and Saturday on Via Garigliano, right at your doorsteps—make sure to check it out.
Duomo: 10-minute metro trip
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 15-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 10-minute metro trip
Castello Sforzesco: 10-minute metro trip
Pinacoteca di Brera: 15-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 10-minute metro trip
Piazza Gae Aulenti: 8-minute walk
Parco Biblioteca degli Alberi: 6-minute walk
L'Isola della Pizza: 1-minute walk
Sulle Nuvole Milano: 1-minute walk
Panini di Mare: 1-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 5-minute walk
Restelli New Park: 5-minute walk
Fatebenefratelli: 10-minute drive
Farmacia Archinto: 5-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €3 per hour.
The metro station ‘Isola’ is only a 3-minute walk from the property, and there are also multiple bus stops nearby.
You can reach the city centre, with all the major attractions, in just 10 minutes by metro.
Milano Porta Garibaldi train station is a 10-minute walk away, and Milano Centrale is a 20-minute walk or 5-minute metro trip from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3