Elegant flat w/ balconyMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this elegant flat nicely nestled in Porta Romana. The area nearby offers a range of trendy bars and excellent restaurants while staying just a short metro trip from the city centre. Highlights nearby include Bagni Misteriosi and Vittorio Formentano Park. Porta Romana subway station is a short 10-minute walk away. The property comprises 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a cosy balcony. Essentials are provided.
Gorgeous yet undeniably gritty, the capital of fashion is the wealthiest, most stylish city in Italy, so if you haven’t been there, pack your bags and embark on a new adventure.
This warm and inviting 1-bed flat will be the perfect travel base for a couple, business or solo traveller. At your disposal, you will have a comfy bed and modern amenities, so a hassle-free stay is guaranteed.
Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living room is furnished with a soft-comfy sofa (can be used as a sofa-bed) and a flat-screen TV where you can watch your favourite TV show.
The well-equipped kitchen has the following appliances: induction stove, oven, juicer, kettle, cooking basics and silverware.
4 guests can sit comfortably around the dining table and enjoy a meal.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The bedroom is furnished with a double bed.
The bathroom is fitted with a shower.
There is a charming balcony available at your disposal.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the second floor, and a lift is available.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
Welcome to Porta Romana, which was named Milan’s most excellent neighbourhood by Condé Nast Traveler. Enjoy a wide range of trendy bars and excellent restaurants while staying just a short metro trip from the city centre and all the major attractions. The Porta Romana (Roman Gate) is just around the corner, and the famous art and culture centre Prada Foundation is a 20-minute walk away.
Bagni Misteriosi: 5-minute walk
Vittorio Formentano Park: 13-minute walk
Duomo: 32-minute walk / 15-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 33-minute walk/ 15-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 19-minute metro trip
Pinacoteca di Brera: 23-minute metro trip
Castello Sforzesco: 24-minute metro trip
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 26-minute metro trip
Particolare Milano: 1-minute walk
Dhole Milano: 3-minute walk
Shannara 2 da Danilo: 9-minute walk
Les Rouges Cucina & Cocktails: 2-minute walk
Bar Italia Milano: 10-minute walk
Bar Charlie: 11-minute walk
There is no free parking available.
There is paid parking nearby the property, which costs €2-3 per hour.
Across the street, you will find the nearest bus stop, P.le Libia. Porta Romana subway station is a short 10-minute walk.
Malpensa Airport: 24-minute ride via public transport
Linate Airport: 31-minute ride via public transport
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 20:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4