Homey 1-bedroom w/view near CityLifeMilano
Balcony / Terrace
ALTIDO is delighted to offer this spacious 1-bedroom flat, moments from the famous Milan CityLife. Experience a balance of modern skyscrapers and classic Italian design while just a short trip from the historic city centre with all of the famous sights, such as the Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. This flat comprises 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with a captivating city view. All essentials and WiFi are provided.
Experience Milan from a new perspective in this beautiful 1-bedroom apartment with a bird’s eye view of the city. Live life like a local and enjoy the dolce vita. Whether you’re coming for a holiday or a business trip, this flat will exceed your expectations. Between the double bedroom and sofa bed, there is plenty of space for up to 4 guests to sleep comfortably.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The spacious and cosy living room is furnished with a comfy couch, coffee table, flat-screen TV, and a bookshelf with many books to choose from. The dining table can expand to gather up to 4 guests to enjoy a delicious meal with a view.
If cooking is your passion, head to the kitchen, which is equipped with everything you need to prepare a 5-star meal, including a fridge/freezer, stove, oven, Moka pot, microwave, toaster, juicer, kettle, dishwasher, and cooking essentials.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
Wake up to a beautiful view of the city in the bedroom, which is furnished with a double bed, 2 nightstands, and 2 chairs.
The sofa in the living room also transforms into a double bed, suitable for 2 adults.
In the bathroom, you can melt your stress away in the relaxing rain shower. There is also a bidet and shelves for all of your toiletries.
Through the living room, you can access the charming balcony, where you can start your morning with a cup of coffee at the table while soaking in a stunning bird’s eye view of the city.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience. Air conditioning is also available throughout the flat.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the 14th floor, and a lift is available.
Alternatively, there are 42 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Fiera, a modern neighbourhood known for its towering skyscrapers and easy access to the city centre. Enjoy its calm atmosphere and go for a long walk along tree-lined streets and Art Nouveau buildings. Here you will find countless shops and trendy restaurants right at your doorstep. The city centre, with all the major sights, is only a 10-minute metro trip away.
Milan CityLife: 10-minute walk
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 5-minute metro/bus ride
Castello Sforzesco: 6-minute metro trip
Pinacoteca di Brera: 7-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 8-minute metro trip
Duomo: 10-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 10-minute metro trip
Fiera Milano Exhibition Centre: 14-minute metro ride
Antica Pizzeria Leone: 11-minute walk
Trattoria Caprese: 14-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is street parking nearby, which costs €2-3 per hour.
Amendola metro station is just a 2-minute walk from the property, connecting you with the M1 line.
Lotto metro station is an 8-minute walk, and it connects you with the M5 line.
There are multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
Milano Centrale train station is a 15-minute metro ride from the property.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4