Modern 1-bedroom apartment in Zona RisorgimentoMilano
✔ One-bedroom apartment in Zona Risorgimento
✔ 538 ft2 / 50 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 10-minute walk to Natural History Museum of Milan
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Vittorio Formentano Park
✔ 3-minute walk to Milano Dateo subway station, servicing the new blue metro line
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is furnished with a double-size bed. An additional single-sofa bed is available in the living room.
⭐ 1 bathroom
— the bathroom is complete with a shower cabin, bidet, and towel heater.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
●The property is on the ground floor, and there are zero steps to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s place is nicely nestled in Zona Risorgimento, a culturally vibrant area with a wide variety of restaurants, shops, and bars. There is also a charming park named Vittorio Formentano Park, just a 10-minute walk away. Particular highlights nearby include Duomo di Milano, the Natural History Museum of Milan, and Casa Museo Boschi di Stefano.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● There is Blu Line parking on some streets nearby for €2-3 per hour.
● The nearest bus stop is Dateo, a 2-minute walk from the flat.
● The nearest train station is Milano Dateo, a 3-minute walk away, servicing the new blue metro line, which operates across the city centre. It will allow you just a 30-minute ride to travel from the East (Linate Airport) to the West (San Cristoforo station).
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Both Malpensa and Bergamo Airports are a 40-minute drive away.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3