Vintage and Gorgeous 2-bed flat near Sforzesco CastleMilano
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Italy is a dream that keeps returning for the rest of your life, so pack your bags and embark on a new adventure if you haven't visited. This gorgeous flat with a classic Italian design is ideally located in Brera, where you can find all the major sights, including Sforzesco Castle and Pinacoteca di Brera. Great transport links, such as the Lanza subway station, are a short 2-minute walk away. The flat consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a well-equipped kitchen, and a dining area.
Classic style, gorgeously mixed with modern amenities—this is what you will get if you book this stunning flat nicely nestled in heart of the Milan. Everything you might possibly need for an unforgettable travel experience will be provided, so a hassle-free stay is guaranteed.
Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The gorgeous vintagely designed living room has impeccable decor and a soft-comfy leather sofa, 2 arm chairs, a convient coffee table, and a TV.
The vibrant and fully equipped kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a gas stove, oven, microwave, toaster, juicer, kettle, dishwasher, cooking basics, and silverware.
There are two dining spaces at your disposal—one located in the open-plan living area, suitable for up to 4 guests— and one located in the kitchen, where another 2 guests can enjoy a quick meal.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The master bedroom is complete with a cosy double bed, and the second bedroom is fitted with two single beds.
The bathroom offers a bathtub and an over-bath shower.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the fourth floor, and there is a lift available.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fee
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s property is nicely based in Brera. Just turn the corner and find yourself in the heart of the most artistic and bohemian district of Milan. Follow the inspiration and enter the Brera Design District, where it will be easy to lose yourself and the hours that pass. Look through the windows of an artisanal shop and then visit an art gallery, show-room, or contemporary store.
Part of the Centro Storico district, elegant Brera is home to the Pinacoteca di Brera gallery, and its collection of Italian art spanning centuries. The fresco-filled, 15th-century Santa Maria del Carmine church is also nearby. Upscale food shops and fashion boutiques line the streets, and at night the cobbled alleys come alive with glamorous Milanese dining at sleek sidewalk cafes and stylish restaurants.
Pinacoteca di Brera: 4-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 5-minute walk
Civic Aquarium and Hydrobiological Station of Milan: 6-minute walk
Sempione Park: 10-minute walk
Teatro alla Scala: 13-minute walk
Triennale di Milano: 14-minute walk
Arco della Pace: 14-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 15-minute walk
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 21-minute walk
Osteria Da Fortunata: 1-minute walk
La Filetteria Italiana: 2-minute walk
Ristorante Nabucco: 3-minute walk
Brera 29 Cucina & Cocktails: 2-minute walk
Bar Brera: 3-minute walk
N'Ombra de Vin: 4-minute walk
You will benefit from great transport links, such as the Lanza subway station, just a short 2-minute walk away.
The Lanza M2 bus stop is also just around the corner.
Milan Linate Airport: 26-minute drive
Malpensa Airport: 27-minute drive
Bergamo Airport: 58-minute drive
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4