ALTIDO Family Flat w/3 Balconies, 10 Min to BeachMoneglia
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Everything you want for your family vacation at the seaside you will find in this fabulous apartment. The flat is ideally located in a quiet area of Moneglia, just a 10-minute walk from the beach and historic centre. The famous Cinque Terre region is 50km away, and Milan is a 3-hour drive away. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 3 balconies. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided, and garage parking is available.
Make the most out of your holiday in this splendid flat. Enjoy the sunny weather and amazing views from the balcony, cook anything you want in the modern kitchen, and finish your day with a relaxing bath. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 3 balconies, and it can accommodate up to 6 people.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living room has a large corner sofa that can turn into a double bed, a coffee table and a smart TV. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker (Moka pot), and dishwasher. The elegant dining area consists of a table and 6 chairs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
One bedroom is furnished with a double bed and a wardrobe, and the second has a single bed, a cabinet, a clothes rail and an armchair. The third bedroom has a single bed with a pullout bed, a wall cabinet, an armchair, and a table with a chair for work or study. The blue-tile bathroom has a bathtub with a handshower and a bidet.
The apartment has 3 balconies.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the second floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 4 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Moneglia, Liguria.
Moneglia is a lovely, laid-back resort between Portofino and Cinque Terre. Visitors come here to explore well-preserved medieval structures in the historic centre and relax on the sandy beach with scenic views. The apartment is located in a quiet area of the town, just a 10-minute walk from the beach and city centre.
Il Bottegone del Viaggiante: 4-minute walk
Ekom: 6-minute walk
The property has a one-car garage available for guests.
Moneglia train station is a 15-minute walk or a 5-minute bus ride away, and there are several bus stops nearby.
Milan is a 3-hour drive away, and Genoa is an hour's drive from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6