ALTIDO Country 2 BR Villa with Olive Garden and PoolApartment - Monsagrati Alto
Coffee / Tea maker
The Fattoria tra gli Olivi is located in Tuscany a few kilometers from Lucca and is located among the green hills in the quiet of the village of Monsagrati Alto where the ancient route of the Via Francigena winded nearby, which from the nearby Apuan Alps and Viareggio, passing through Camaiore, took the pilgrims from Rome to Canterbury. The farm is adjacent to the Villa Mansi in Monsagrati, and was built between the end of the 1500s and the mid-1700s.
The Farm has two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower, one of which is in the bedroom and a living room. Guests have access to the outdoor area to have breakfast, lunch or dinner, read and relax in the summer.
Guests will have access to the outdoor area just outside the house and the outdoor area surrounding the shared pool, available from 1st of July.
Other things to note
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges payable in cash upon arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM 30€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM 40€
After midnight - 60€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5
Monsagrati Alto , Italy