ALTIDO Sea View Flat w/Balcony in Monterosso, Cinque TerreMonterosso Al Mare
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Start your day with an incredible Mediterranean sea view from this enchanting apartment just a few minutes’ walk to the beach. The flat is located in Monterosso, the most popular village in the famous Cinque Terre, only a few minutes’ walk from the train station. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. All essentials are provided.
This lovely apartment is the perfect place for your relaxing holiday at the seaside. Enjoy the homey feeling, modern amenities and marvellous sea view from the balcony. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. It can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests and is suitable for a short- or long-term stay.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a sofa, 2 armchairs, a coffee table and a flat-screen TV. The dining area can seat up to 4 people. The separate kitchen is complete with all the modern amenities, including a fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker (Moka pot), microwave, and stovetop kettle. It also has a breakfast bar and 3 chairs.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
One bedroom has a double bed, and the other has 2 single beds. The spacious bathroom is equipped with a shower and bidet.
The apartment has a small balcony with a wonderful sea view.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
Please note that to get to the apartment you need to walk up a 100-metre street with narrow stairs.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Monterosso, Liguria.
Monterosso is the largest and most visited village of the world-famous Cinque Terre. The village is famous for its lemon trees, white wine, mediaeval castle and crystal clear sea water. The only extensive sand beach in the Cinque Terre is just a 2-minute walk from the flat.
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is a bus stop just a minute’s walk from the property.
Monterosso train station is a 2-minute walk from the apartment.
Milan is a 3.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 1.5-hour drive from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4