Rustic countryside gite in the village of Surimeau, FranceNiort
Wireless internet connection
✔ 2000 ft2 / 190 m2 of the property
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 en-suite bathrooms + 1 guest toilet
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ There is a fenced-in garden adjoining the gite, tennis court, and the river fishing is available by request only
✔ Private parking
✔ 240.59 Mbps - Fast internet access
✔ The town centre is a 15-minute drive away
✔ Niort train station nearby
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 Bedrooms: Both bedrooms are situated across the courtyard, separate from the living area. The first bedroom is furnished with a super king-size bed, and the second bedroom is fitted with twin beds and offers an en-suite bathroom.
⭐ Single sofa bed available
⭐ 2 en-suite bathrooms equipped with shower and toilet.
⭐ Separate guest toilet
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 8 guests
⭐ A workspace available
⭐ There is a fenced-in garden adjoining the gite, and the home is surrounded by 26 acres of countryside with a tennis court and river access for fishing.
● Guests will have access to the entire house, including outdoor areas and onsite facilities.
● Guests will have access to free parking on site.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
● An external courtyard separates the living area from the bedrooms.
Upon arrival, you will be met by the homeowner who will welcome you to the property and provide you with a quick tour of the grounds.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
The gite is situated in Surimeau, a quintessentially French village located near the town of Niort. Niort has a market 3 days a week, alongside an array of restaurants, bars and a good selection of shops. The main square La Brèche is very attractive and offers a playground, a merry-go-round and a large underground cinema complex. One side of the square offers very nice restaurants and bars with outdoor seating.
Nearby attractions include:
- La Rochelle and Ile de Re (1-hour drive away)
- Nantes (1.5-hour drive away)
- Future scope theme park (1-hour drive away)
- Marais Poitevin is a wonderful area to discover where you can hire assorted boats to take out
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
There are plenty of cycle routes
A free local bus runs hourly from outside the main gates straight into town
The town centre is a 15-minute drive away
The nearest train station is Niort where trains run regularly to Paris (2-hour journey)
Trains also go to Poitier and La Rochelle
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Aéroport La Rochelle: 1 hour and a 5-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please note that the kids are not allowed on this property!
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £250 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4