ALTIDO Dreamy Apartment w/Garden & Pool in Pianella, TuscanyPianella
Wireless internet connection
Book this one-of-a-kind apartment in a villa in the quiet village of Piannella and have a truly peaceful Tuscan holiday. Start your day in the swimming pool and enjoy marvellous views of the Sienese countryside from the charming shared garden. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a garden with a shared swimming pool. Parking in the yard is available for guests.
Your sweet and charming temporary home is waiting for you and your friends and family. Take advantage of its cosy decor, comfortable furniture and all the modern amenities for as long as you want — it is suitable for short- and long-term stays.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a shared garden with a swimming pool, and it can accommodate up to 4 people. All essentials, linen, and towels are provided.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a sofa, 2 armchairs, a coffee table, a decorative fireplace and a smart TV. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker (Moka pot), toaster, kettle, juicer, and dishwasher. It also has a wooden table and 4 chairs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The property has 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with 2 single beds. Both bedrooms have a wardrobe and a cabinet. The bathroom has a shower, a bidet and a bathtub.
The garden has a shared swimming pool with sunbeds and chairs. The swimming pool is available for guests from 1st of June to 30th of September.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, and iron for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment, also to a shared garden, and swimming pool.
The swimming pool is available for guests from 1st of June to 30th of September.
There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Pianella, Tuscany
Pianella is a small quiet village located 226 metres above sea level in the green hills of Tuscany. Come here to enjoy long walks, the sense of tranquillity and peaceful landscapes.
Gallo Arrosto: 12-minute walk
Ristorante Pizzeria Il Peposo: 15-minute walk
Coop: 20-minute drive
There is parking in the yard available for guests.
Milan is a 4-hour drive away, Rome is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Florence is a 1.5-hour drive away from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4