ALTIDO Charming House for 5 w/Private Parking and Shared PoolPietrasanta
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
On the promenade of Marina di Pietrasanta, inside a renowned bathing establishment, directly on the beach stands the Casina del Pescatore. With outdoor space and gazebo, shared swimming pool of the bathhouse and private parking. The apartment immediately consists of a living room with sofa, a single foldaway bed and internal dining area, kitchenette complete with dishes, oven and gas stove.
The sleeping area consists of a double bedroom and a bedroom with two bunk beds. Essential bathroom with sink, toilet, bidet and shower.
The house can accommodate up to 5 people, excellent for couples and families.
It is possible to use the swimming pool of the establishment (non-exclusive use), in front of the house. Upon request separately (not included in the price) there is the possibility to rent a tent on the beach at discounted prices.
Other things to note
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges payable in cash upon arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM 30€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM 40€
After midnight - 60€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5