ALTIDO Lovely Family Flat in Pisa CentrePisa
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this charming apartment and have an amazing holiday in magical Pisa with your friends or family. The flat is ideally located in the city centre, right next to Palazzo Blu, an art centre in the 14th-century building, and within walking distance from all major attractions, including the famous Leaning Tower and Piazza dei Cavalieri. The flat has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This charming and homey apartment has everything you need to spend a warm-hearted holiday in Pisa with your loved ones. You will enjoy its simple design with white walls and wooden beamed ceilings and all the modern amenities at your disposal, including air conditioning and a smart TV.
The flat has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen, and it can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN
The living room has a sofa which turns into a double bed, a smart TV and a dining area for up to 6 guests. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker (Moka pot), microwave, toaster, and kettle.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
One of the bedrooms is furnished with a double bed, 2 bedside tables and a wardrobe, and the other has a bunk bed and a bedside table. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the third floor, and a lift is available.
There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Pisa, Tuscany.
Pisa is one of Italy’s most visited cities that attracts tourists with its medieval palaces and historic churches. The apartment is located in the city centre, just a stone’s throw from Palazzo Blu, an art centre in the 14th-century building on the Arno river bank. The most famous attractions, including the iconic Leaning Tower and Knights' Square (Piazza dei Cavalieri), are within walking distance from the flat.
Palazzo Blu: 2-minute walk
Palazzo della Sapienza: 7-minute walk
San Frediano Church: 8-minute walk
National Museum of the Royal Palace: 9-minute walk
Piazza dei Cavalieri: 9-minute walk
Leaning Tower: 17-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
Please note that the apartment is located in a restricted area of the city where parking is forbidden.
There is paid parking on via Lungarno Gambacorti, a 3-minute walk from the apartment.
The nearest free parking is on Piazzale degli Scali, a 15-minute walk away.
The flat is a 4-hour drive from Rome and Milan and an hour drive from Florence.
The Pisa Centrale train station is a 10-minute walk from the apartment.
Well-behaved pets are welcome at the property.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6