ALTIDO Sweet Flat w/Balcony and Tower View in the Centre of PisaPisa
Balcony / Terrace
Change the scenery and start your day with a view of Pisa’s tiled roofs and the iconic Leaning Tower. In this lovely apartment, you will surely have a wonderful holiday with friends or family. It is located in a classic building in the historic city centre, just a stone’s throw from Palazzo della Sapienza and Piazza dei Cavalieri. The flat has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, 2 dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen, a balcony, and an additional toilet. All essentials are provided.
The flat has a unique homey feeling you will definitely love. Enjoy its Tuscan design with wooden beamed ceilings and sturdy furniture for as long as you want; the flat has everything you need for a short- or long-term stay.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, 2 dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen, a balcony, and an additional toilet, and it can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN
The bright and spacious living room is furnished with a sofa, a chair, a cabinet and a flat-screen TV. The dining area consists of a round table and 4 chairs. There is also a lounge area with an armchair, a coffee table, bookshelves and a workspace.
The separate light green kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, oven, coffee machine, coffee maker (Moka pot), microwave, juicer, toaster, kettle, and dishwasher. It also has a wooden table and 6 chairs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
Both bedrooms have a double bed and a wardrobe. The spacious bathroom has a bathtub, a hand shower and a bidet. The apartment also has an additional bathroom with a toilet, a sink and a bidet.
The apartment has a small balcony overlooking the city’s rooftops and the Leaning Tower.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the fourth floor, and a lift is available.
There are 6 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Pisa, Tuscany.
Pisa is one of Italy’s most visited cities, which attracts tourists with its medieval palaces and historic churches. The apartment is located in the city centre, just a stone’s throw from the 17th-century Palazzo della Sapienza and the Romanesque church San Frediano. The most famous attractions, including the iconic Leaning Tower and Knights' Square (Piazza dei Cavalieri), are just a short walk from the flat.
Palazzo della Sapienza: 1-minute walk
San Frediano Church: 1-minute walk
Piazza dei Cavalieri: 3-minute walk
National Museum of the Royal Palace: 5-minute walk
Leaning Tower: 10-minute walk
Sosta Dei Cavalieri Pisa: 2-minute walk
Ristorante Enoteca Il Toscano: 8-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 7-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
Please note that the apartment is located in a restricted area of the city where parking is forbidden.
There is paid parking on Piazza Carrara, a 4-minute walk from the apartment.
The flat is a 4-hour drive from Rome and Milan and an hour drive away from Florence.
The Pisa Centrale train station is a 15-minute walk from the apartment.
Well-behaved pets are welcome at the property.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4