ALTIDO Adorable 1-bed flat with balconyPorto
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Vibrant flat nicely nestled in Porto
✔ 538 ft2 / 50 m2 property
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ A cosy balcony available
✔ 2-minute to the notable R. das Flores street
✔ 7-minute walk to Porto Cathedral
✔ 5-minute walk to São Bento subway and train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen/smart TV
— A sofa bed is available in the living room
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 3 guests
⭐ A charming balcony at your disposal
● Guests will have access to the flat.
● The property is on the ground floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Porto, one of the oldest European cities with its core proclaimed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Porto is famous for its marvellous palaces, stately bridges and, of course, world-renowned port wine.
The apartment is perfectly located in the centre of the city just a stone’s throw from Porto Cathedral, Bolsa Palace, the iconic 19th-century market Mercado Ferreira Borges and other famous sights.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Porto is a 3-hour drive from Lisbon. Alternatively, you can reach the property via train.
A short 3-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, Mouzinho Silveira.
Within a 5-minute walk you will be able to reach both São Bento subway and train station.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2