ALTIDO Cosy Studio w/ terracePorto
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ A cosy, modern studio in Porto
✔ 485 ft2 / 45 m2
✔ Studio with a double-size bed and bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Terrace with outdoor furniture
✔ 17-minute walk to Children's Park at Quinta do Covelo
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Casa Museu Fernando
✔ 7-minute walk to Combatentes subway station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ The studio includes a double-size bed and bathroom
⭐ A comfy living area with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ Terrace with outdoor furniture available
● Guests will have access to the entire studio.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
10 PM to 12 AM: 30€
12 AM to 2 AM: 40€
After 2 AM: 50€
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The studio is located in Porto, a vibrant city known for its charming historic centre, UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ribeira district, and beautiful architecture. The city is also home to many museums, art galleries, and cultural institutions. Additionally, Porto is well-known for its port wine production, and visitors can take tours of the famous port wine lodges. The city is also renowned for its delicious cuisine, and visitors can enjoy traditional dishes such as Francesinha, and Tripas à Moda do Porto. The city is also a great starting point to explore the surrounding areas and the North of Portugal. It's a perfect destination for those who love history, culture and good food.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is paid parking nearby.
● A short 7-minute walk will take you to Combatentes subway station.
● ‘Silva Tapada’ bus stop is just around the corner.
✈ Nearest airport
Francisco Sa Carneiro Airport: 20-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2