ALTIDO Elegant flat near Clérigos TowerPorto
✔ Charming two-story apartment nicely located in central Porto
✔ 548 ft2 | 51 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen area
✔ 3-minute walk to Clerigos Church and Tower
✔ 2-minute walk to Antiga Cadeia da Relação do Porto
✔ 9-minute walk to Porto Cathedral
✔ 11-minute walk to the National Museum Soares dos Reis
✔ 12-minute walk to Luís I Bridge
✔ 14-minute walk to Fernandine Walls of Porto
✔ 15-minute walk to Cais da Ribeira
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is equipped with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a Smart TV & sofa bed suitable for 1
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Family friendly, but only children above 2 years of age are allowed
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire studio.
● The property is on the third floor, and no lift is available.
● There are 7 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Cedofeita is nestled in the heart of Porto. It is known for its vibrant energy and historical charm.
The neighbourhood is a melting pot of creativity, with numerous art galleries and the famous Lello Bookshop is just on a 7-minute walk from the property.
Cedofeita is also known for its buzzing nightlife scene. For those who love to dance the night away, a 7-minute walk will take you to R. da Galeria de Paris street, which offers a range of clubs and discos where you can let loose and have a great time. The music is diverse, the vibes are energetic, and the dance floors are always packed.
If you're looking for a cosy and trendy bar to relax and enjoy a drink, there are plenty of options, from stylish cocktail lounges to traditional Portuguese taverns, you'll find something to suit your taste.
The atmosphere is lively, and the locals are friendly, making it a great place to socialize and make new friends.
Food lovers will find themselves spoiled for choice in Cedofeita. From traditional Portuguese eateries serving mouthwatering specialities to trendy fusion restaurants offering a mix of flavours, there's something to satisfy every palate.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Cordoaria, a 2-minute walk.
● The nearest subway station is São Bento, a 7-minute walk.
● The nearest train station is Porto São Bento, an 8-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport:
Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport: 26-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗ We are happy to accept children only above 2 years of age.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
∗Please note that essential supplies such as towels, shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper, and bedding are provided only upon check-in and will not be replaced throughout your stay.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3