ALTIDO Luxury Apartment w/ 2 free parking spaces and great viewPorto
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Elegant apartment with balcony overlooking the stunning city views of Porto
✔ 1420ft2 | 132m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 8-minute walk to Jardim Marques de Oliveira
✔ Ultra Fast 500 Mbps WiFi Speed - perfect for remote work & video conference
✔ 11-minute walk to the Church of Saint Ildefonso
✔ 17-minute walk to Ponte Infante Dom Henrique
✔ 18-minute walk to Porto Cathedral
✔ 19-minute walk to Fernandina Walls of Porto
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Central, modern & bright top floor flat
⭐ Located in a quiet area with amazing city views
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— the bedrooms are complete with 2 King Size beds and 1 Queen size bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a Smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, baby cot, baby chair, baby bathtub and baby cutlery are available
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to 2 free underground parking spaces.
● The property is on the 12-th floor, and a lift is available.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
10 PM to 12 AM: €30
12 AM to 2 AM: €40
After 2 AM: €50
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Bonfim is a neighbourhood located in the heart of Porto, Portugal. It is known for its lively atmosphere, traditional homes, and charming narrow streets. The area is home to several historic buildings, such as the beautiful Bonfim Church, known for its stunning façade and decorated interior. Bonfim is also a popular shopping destination, as it has many small shops and markets where you can find local products such as fresh produce, handicrafts, and souvenirs. The neighbourhood is well-connected to public transportation, making travelling to other parts of the city easy. Bonfim is a great place to explore on foot, as it has a rich history, local traditions, and unique architecture that make it a true gem of Porto.
A 3-minute walk from Santa Catarina, where you can visit the Majestic, Bolhão Market, the Coliseum and find various shops, restaurants, supermarkets and services.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property. A parking space where two cars can fit in front of each other.
● The nearest bus stop Moreda is on a 1-minute walk
● 6-minute walk will take you to the nearest subway station, “ Campo 24 de Agosto”.
● A 4-minute walk from the Campo 24 de Agosto metro, which connects you to Oporto Airport.
✈ Nearest airport:
Porto Airport: 22-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
∗Please note that essential supplies such as towels, shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper, and bedding are provided only upon check-in and will not be replaced throughout your stay.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6