ALTIDO Smart Self Check-In 2-BR Apartment in PortoBarn - Porto
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
No matter if you are in Porto for leisure or work, you will find everything you need in this stylishly decorated apartment. Comfortable furniture, high-quality materials and modern decor: here you will definitely have a great time. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, a living room with a dining area and a working space. Sleeps up to 3 guests. Essentials, linen, and towels provided alongside a hairdryer.
LIVING ROOM & DINING:
The living room has a comfortable grey sofa, an armchair, a coffee table and a flat screen TV. The adjusted dining room can seat up to 4 people. There is also a niche with a desk and a chair, so you can work in comfort.
The modern graphite kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a coffee machine, a fridge, an induction stove, an oven, a microwave, a kettle, a sandwich toaster and a dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The master bedroom has a double bed, two bedside tables, a large white wardrobe and a flat screen TV. The other bedroom has a single bed, a rail and a white cabinet for your belongings. The spacious bathroom has a glass shower cabin. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided alongside a hairdryer.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
ALTIDO’s place is located in Porto, one of the oldest European cities with its core proclaimed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Porto is famous for its marvellous palaces, stately bridges and of course worldly known port wine. The apartment is perfectly located in the centre of the city just a stone’s throw away from Porto Cathedral, Bolsa Palace, the iconic 19th century market Mercado Ferreira Borges and other famous sights. Enjoy living in the historical part of the ancient city with some of the best restaurants and cultural venues right at your doorstep.
Other things to note
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Please note that there are construction works taking place nearby. Guests may experience some noise disturbances. We have lowered the rates in order to make up for any possible inconvenience.
Please also be advised that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupation: 3