ALTIDO Striking flat near the Botanical GardenPorto
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Modern flat with balcony nicely located in Porto
✔ 1001 ft2 | 93 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 2-minute walk to Venezuela bus stop
✔ 17-minute walk to Casa da Música
✔ 31-minute walk to the Tram Museum
✔ 33-minute walk to Museu Romântico
✔ 35-minute walk to National Museum Soares dos Reis
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the primary bedroom has a double bed /160 x 200cm/
— the second bedroom offers a sofa bed suitable for 2 guests
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ Well-equipped kitchen
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly, but only children under 2 years of age are allowed
⭐ Gorgeous balcony overlooking the city
⭐Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the third floor, and a lift is available.
● There are 6 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
10 PM to 12 AM: €30
12 AM to 2 AM: €40
After 2 AM: €50
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Porto's historic centre, the Ribeira district, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It's characterised by narrow winding streets, colourful buildings, and iconic Rabelo boats along the Douro River. The Ribeira is the heart of the city and offers a timeless atmosphere.
The city is located along the banks of the Douro River, which is spanned by several iconic bridges. The most famous is the Dom Luís I Bridge, an iron double-deck bridge connecting Porto to Vila Nova de Gaia.
Porto is home to several art galleries and museums, including the Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art and the National Museum Soares dos Reis, showcasing Portuguese and international art.
You'll find numerous miradouros (viewpoints) throughout the city, offering stunning historic centres, rivers, and the Atlantic Ocean vistas.
Porto is a city with a unique character, a rich history, and a vibrant cultural scene. Its stunning architecture, delicious cuisine, and enchanting Douro River make it a captivating destination for travellers seeking a mix of culture, history, and natural beauty.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. You can park for free on the street of the apartment. On the nearby streets, the parking is paid from Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 7 PM.
● The nearest bus stop is Venezuela, a 2-minute walk.
● The nearest subway station is Francos, a 16-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport:
Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport: a 22-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗ We are happy to accept children only under 2 years of age.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
∗Please note that essential supplies such as towels, shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper, and bedding are provided only upon check-in and will not be replaced throughout your stay.
∗Please note that ALTIDO is not responsible or liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen items during guest stays.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6