ALTIDO Stylish Self Check-In Studio in PortoStudio - Porto
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Decorated in red and grey colours this modern flat will be your perfect starting point for exploring magical Porto. Enjoy its bright decor, all the modern amenities and original details like pink walls or a red sink. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen and a living room with a dining area. Sleeps up to 2 guests. Essentials, linen, and towels provided alongside a hairdryer.
LIVING ROOM & DINING:
The living room with two comfortable armchairs, floor-to-ceiling windows, a coffee table and a big flat screen TV is adjusted to a stylish dining room that can seat up to 3 people.
The modern black kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a coffee machine, a fridge, an induction stove, an oven, a microwave, a kettle, a sandwich toaster and a dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The stylish bedroom has a grey double bed, two black lamps and a black bedside table. The grey bathroom has a glass shower cabin. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided alongside a hairdryer.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
Porto is famous for its marvellous palaces, stately bridges and of course worldly known port wine. The apartment is perfectly located in the centre of the city just a stone’s throw away from Porto Cathedral, Bolsa Palace, the iconic 19th century market Mercado Ferreira Borges and other famous sights. Enjoy living in the historical part of the ancient city with some of the best restaurants and cultural venues right at your doorstep.
Other things to note
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Please be advised that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
*Please note that there are construction works taking place nearby. Guests may experience some noise disturbances. We have lowered the rates in order to make up for any possible inconvenience.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2