ALTIDO Casa Viacava PortofinoPortofino
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Apartment with a splendid view of the port of Portofino.
Here you can experience the holiday of your dreams in one of the most beautiful seasides in the world: Portofino
The sleeping arrangements are ideal both for families or groups.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Portofino is an almost embarrassingly pretty village on the coast of Liguria. This holiday resort is famous for its picturesque harbour and historical association with celebrity and artistic visitors.
The property is located in the heart of Portofino harbour, right next to the famous Pizzetta, overlooking the harbor, which is lined up with super-yachts.
Portofino is not only about pastel-colored houses, high-end boutiques and seafood restaurants on the Piazzetta; all the famous city attractions are within walking distance.
- La Piazzetta - just around the corner
- Museo del Parco - 1-minute walk
- Villa Altachiara - 2-minute walk
- Church of San Giorgio - 4-minute walk
- Castello Brown - 6-minute walk
- Portofino Lighthouse - 15-minute walk
- Nearest bus stop - 3-minute walk
- Nearest train stations - Santa Margherita Ligure and Camogli.
- Frequent ferries go to Portofino from Santa Margherita Ligure, Rapallo, and Camogli. You can also take a boat from Genoa or other Riviera towns to the south
- By car - the municipality of Portofino has made the entire town a pedestrian zone to ensure free access for tourists and avoid clogging that would make it impractical. If you are coming by car, you`ll need to avail of the paid multi-storey public parking in Portofino, which is very close to the city center.
- The nearest airport is Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport, about 45km west of Portofino.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4