ALTIDO Charming studio w/ views of Portofino harbourPortofino
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Nice, lovely studio located in Portofino
✔ Splendid views of the Portofino harbour
✔ 484 ft2 | 45 m2
✔ The studio offers two single beds
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all the amenities needed
✔ 2-minute walk to Museo del Parco - Art Museum
✔ 8-minute walk to Castello Brown
✔ 12-minute walk to Castelletto
✔ 18-minute walk to the Portofino lighthouse
✔ Next to Saint George's Castle - Von Mumm
✔ 3-minute walk to Chiesa Divo Martino bus stop
⭐ The studio offers two single beds
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all the essential amenities
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens and towels are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire studio.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 12 steps of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Portofino is not only about pastel-coloured houses, high-end boutiques, and seafood restaurants on the Piazzetta. Portofino is a charming fishing community with multi-coloured buildings overlooking a crystal-clear sea harbour. This holiday resort is famous for its picturesque harbour and historical association with celebrity and artistic visitors. All the city’s famous attractions are within walking distance, and you can reach Castello Brown in just 8 minutes on foot.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Chiesa Divo Martino, a 3-minute walk.
● A 12-minute drive will take you to the nearest train station - S. Margherita Ligure.
● Right next to the property is located the nearest ferry terminal - Tourist Ferries • Cruise Terminal. It will take you to the nearest town - Santa Margherita. On the way there, you will enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
● A 1-hour drive to Genova.
✈ Nearest airport:
1-hour drive to Genova City Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that ALTIDO is not responsible or liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen items during guest stays.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2