ALTIDO La Finestra sulla Piazzetta a PortofinoPortofino
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Coffee / Tea maker
About the area:
Portofino is an almost embarrassingly pretty village on the coast of Liguria. This holiday resort is famous for its picturesque harbour and historical association with celebrity and artistic visitors.
The property is located in the heart of Portofino harbour, right next to the famous Pizzetta, overlooking the harbor, which is lined up with super-yachts.
Portofino is not only about pastel-colored houses, high-end boutiques and seafood restaurants on the Piazzetta; all the famous city attractions are within walking distance.
- La Piazzetta - just around the corner
- Museo del Parco - 1-minute walk
- Villa Altachiara - 2-minute walk
- Church of San Giorgio - 4-minute walk
- Castello Brown - 6-minute walk
- Portofino Lighthouse - 15-minute walk
- Nearest bus stop - 3-minute walk
- Nearest train stations - Santa Margherita Ligure and Camogli.
- Frequent ferries go to Portofino from Santa Margherita Ligure, Rapallo, and Camogli. You can also take a boat from Genoa or other Riviera towns to the south
- By car - the municipality of Portofino has made the entire town a pedestrian zone to ensure free access for tourists and avoid clogging that would make it impractical. If you are coming by car, you`ll need to avail of the paid multi-storey public parking in Portofino, which is very close to the city center.
- The nearest airport is Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport, about 45km west of Portofino.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 1
Max occupancy: 4