ALTIDO Stylish Seaview Apartment in PortofinoApartment - Portofino
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Prestigious Apartment on the Portofino Port, in pure Marinaro style. Perfect for an unparalleled stay in a Natural Paradise.
Unrivalled position on the Portofino Port, along the Marconi Calata, with breath-taking views of the sea. An unparalleled emotion every morning.
About the area:
Portofino is an almost embarrassingly pretty village on the coast of Liguria. This holiday resort is famous for its picturesque harbour and historical association with celebrity and artistic visitors.
The property is located on a main street overlooking the famous and characteristic port of Portofino, from which you can enjoy a splendid view up to Brown Castle and S. Giorgio's church.
Portofino is not only about pastel-colored houses, high-end boutiques and seafood restaurants on the Piazzetta; all the famous city attractions are within walking distance.
La Piazzetta - just around the corner
Museo del Parco - 4-minute walk
Villa Altachiara - 5-minute walk
Church of San Giorgio - 5-minute walk
Castello Brown - 10-minute walk
Portofino Lighthouse - 15-minute walk
- Nearest bus stop - 4-minute walk
- Nearest train stations - Santa Margherita Ligure and Camogli.
- Frequent ferries go to Portofino from Santa Margherita Ligure, Rapallo, and Camogli. You can also take a boat from Genoa or other Riviera towns to the south
- By car - the municipality of Portofino has made the entire town a pedestrian zone to ensure free access for tourists and avoid clogging that would make it impractical. If you are coming by car, you`ll need to avail of the paid multi-storey public parking in Portofino, which is very close to the city center.
- The nearest airport is Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport, about 45km west of Portofino.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 1
Max occupancy: 4