ALTIDO Badia ArdengaProvince Of Siena
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is proud to offer you the unique opportunity to stay in an 11th century abbey and have a truly unforgettable experience with your loved ones. The building is tucked among famous Tuscan vineyards and has a marvellous lush garden. The house has 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 4 living rooms, 4 dining areas, 1 separate kitchen, 2 kitchenettes, a balcony, and a garden. Free parking is available for guests.
This is the place where you will get the full Tuscany experience: design, landscapes, lifestyle. Have a slow dinner with your family, enjoy the breathtaking views of the typical Tuscanian hills and go for a long walk in the lush garden.
The house has 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 4 living rooms, 4 dining areas, 1 separate kitchen, 2 kitchenettes, a balcony, and a garden, and it can accommodate up to 20 people.
LIVING ROOMS, KITCHENS & DINING:
Each of the living rooms has a sofa and TV. The house has 4 dining areas.
The separate kitchen is equipped with a coffee machine, coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, oven, toaster, kettle, and juicer.
Both kitchenettes have a coffee machine, coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, kettle, and juicer.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
All seven bedrooms have a comfortable double bed. There is a shower and a bidet in each of the five bathrooms, and one also has a bathtub.
The charming balcony has a table and 2 chairs.
The large private garden with rose bushes and cosy benches is perfect for long walks.
The house also has a lounge area with sofas and chairs.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, 4 irons, 4 ironing boards and 4 vacuum cleaners for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire house and garden.
There is one flight of stairs to the property.
There is one flight of stairs within the property.
The owner will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fee
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €20
ALTIDO’s property is located in Montalcino, Tuscany.
Montalcino is a region in southern central Tuscany which is famous for its picturesque hilly terrains and vast vineyards. Here you will have a truly relaxing holiday while enjoying the perfect tranquillity and marvellous landscapes.
Coop: 10-minute drive
There is free parking at the entrance of the building available for guests.
Siena is a 45-minute drive away, Florence is a 2-hour drive away, and Rome is a 3-hour drive from the property.
Well-behaved pets are welcome in the property.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 16:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 20
Max occupation: 20