ALTIDO Apartment ApolloRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Welcome to your temporary home on the Italian Riviera. This lovely, modernly decorated apartment is ideally located in a quiet area of Rapallo, just a short walk from the Rapallo Golf and Tennis Club and a 5-minute drive from the beach and centre of the town. The flat has 1 double bed, 1 bathroom, a living area, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
You will immediately feel at home in this cosy apartment that has everything you need for a great holiday. Enjoy its minimalistic, clean decor and all the necessary amenities, including an air-conditioner. Stay as long as you want; the flat is suitable for short and long-term stays. The apartment has 1 double bed, 1 bathroom, a living area, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. It can accommodate up to 4 people.
The living area has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed and a smart TV. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with a fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker (Moka pot), Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, and kettle. The dining area consists of a table and 4 chairs. The apartment has a double bed and a clothes rail. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
The flat also has a small balcony where you can enjoy the sunny weather and city view.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the fifth floor, and a lift is available.
There are 10 flights of steps to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(paid in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: €20
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: €30
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €40
After 12 AM: €60, but we cannot guarantee availability
ALTIDO’s property is located in Rapallo, Liguria.
Rapallo is a charming seaside town on the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. Enjoy the colourful architecture, picturesque narrow streets, and incredible views over the Gulf of Genoa. Rapallo is located less than 12 km from Portofino and Tigullio, which makes it the perfect base to explore the Ligurian coast.
The property is located in a quiet area of the town, a 20-minute or a 5-minute drive away from the centre and the beach. The Rapallo Golf and Tennis Club, a modern sports centre that is open all year round, is right next to the apartment.
Coop: 1-minute walk
Trattoria La Sosta: 4-minute walk
Guests can also request a garage for an additional fee of €15 per day (if available).
There is a bus stop just a minute’s walk from the property.
Rapallo train station is a 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk away, and the ferry terminal is a 5-minute drive from the apartment.
Milan is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 30-minute drive from the flat.
Please note that the wardrobe is locked and off-limits to guests.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to make yourself at home! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
Keep the property clean and tidy.
Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4