ALTIDO Bruno & Pia w/Swimming PoolRapallo
Coffee / Tea maker
Have your dream holiday in this stunning, elegantly decorated apartment. Enjoy total privacy and incredible hill views while having dinner in the charming garden or refreshing in the swimming pool. The flat is located in a quiet area next to the Rapallo Golf and Tennis Club, just a 5-minute drive from the beach. The apartment has 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden with a swimming pool. All essentials are provided.
This classically designed apartment has everything you need to spend your vacation in style. You will love its gracious wooden furniture, mosaic floor, and golden framed paintings. The flat is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short- or long-term stay.
The apartment has 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden with a swimming pool. It is suitable for up to 4 people.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The fabulous living room has a sofa, 3 armchairs, a decorative fireplace and a dining area with a round table and 4 chairs. The homey separate kitchen is equipped with a fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker (Moka pot), Lavazza coffee machine, microwave, kettle, and toaster. It also has a table and 3 chairs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
One bedroom has a comfortable double bed, a chair, a cabinet, a TV and a large wardrobe, and the second has a double bed and a table with a chair for work or study. There is an enclosed shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
The apartment has a private garden with dining facilities and a swimming pool.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment, garden, and swimming pool.
The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
There is one flight of steps to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
ALTIDO’s property is located in Rapallo, Liguria.
Rapallo is a charming seaside town on the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. Enjoy the colourful architecture, picturesque narrow streets, and incredible views over the Gulf of Genoa. Rapallo is located less than 12 km from Portofino and Tigullio, which makes it the perfect base to explore the Ligurian coast.
The property is located in a quiet area just a 5-minute drive from the centre and the beach. The Rapallo Golf and Tennis Club, a modern sports centre that is open year-round, is just a short walk from the apartment.
U Giancu: 5-minute drive
Ristorante "La Vedetta": 5-minute drive
Trattoria Degli Amici : 10-minute drive
There is no parking available at this property.
There is free parking on the street nearby.
There is a bus stop just a minute’s walk away from the property.
Rapallo train station is a 5-minute drive from the apartment.
Milan is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 40-minute drive from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 16:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4