ALTIDO Cà du PescouRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Here is your dream home tucked in the green hills of Liguria. Book this stunning apartment and enjoy a relaxing vacation in nature with your family. The flat has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed and a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. Guests will also have access to a terrace with BBQ facilities. Parking is available in front of the building.
Enjoy perfect tranquillity and scenic views at this fabulous flat, which has everything you need to have a great time. Celebrate your arrival with a complimentary bottle of wine and start an unforgettable holiday with your loved ones.
The flat has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed and a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. It can accommodate up to 5 people, and there is a camping bed for kids.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a comfortable corner sofa which can turn into a single bed, a coffee table, an armchair and a smart TV. The dining area has a table and 8 chairs. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, oven, kettle, toaster, juicer, microwave and dishwasher. It also has a dining area for up to 4 people.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
There are 2 bedrooms in the apartment, one with a double bed and one with a bunk bed. There is also a camping bed for kids. The spacious bathroom has a double sink, enclosed shower and bidet.
The apartment has a balcony with a table and 2 chairs where you can enjoy incredible views of the hills.
There is also a terrace with a table for 6 people and a shared barbecue.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron and ironing board for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and shared terrace.
The property is on the third floor, and there is no lift available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
The assistance of the welcome manager is also available upon request for the additional fee of €10 paid upon arrival.
Late Check-in Fees
(Applied if the check-in is done by the welcome manager, due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: €20
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: €30
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €40
After 12 AM: €60 but we cannot guarantee availability
ALTIDO’s property is located in Rapallo San Massimo, Liguria.
San Massimo is a quiet and picturesque commune located in the green hills of Liguria. It is an excellent location for those who want to have a relaxing holiday and connect with nature. The property is located in the embrace of the Portofino mountain, and from there, you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the hills and mountains.
U Giancu: 12-minute walk
Trattoria degli Amici: 20-minute walk
La Vedetta: 6-minute drive
There is covered parking in front of the building available for guests.
There is also free parking on the street nearby.
Milan is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 40-minute drive away from the flat.
Pets are welcome at the property.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and is not included in the accommodation and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5