ALTIDO Ca' LimoniRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Get ready for an amazing holiday in the Italian Riviera in this enchanting apartment. The flat is located in a quiet area of beautiful Rapallo, and the town centre and the beach are just a 5-minute car drive from the flat. The apartment has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a balcony and a private garden. All linens, towels, and essentials are provided, and free parking is also available on the street nearby.
This lovely apartment is the perfect place for an absolutely unforgettable holiday with friends or family. Here you can have breakfast in the private garden and enjoy the marvellous view of the sea together with your loved ones. The flat is professionally cleaned, and all the modern amenities are at your disposal.
The apartment has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a balcony and a private garden. It is suitable for up to 4 people.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed, 2 armchairs, a wall cabinet and a smart TV. The homey separate kitchen is equipped with a fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker (Moka pot), Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, toaster. It also has a dining area with a table and 4 chairs.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom has a comfortable double bed. There is a glass shower cabin and a bidet in the bathroom.
The apartment has a small balcony from where you can enjoy the incredible sea view.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and garden.
The property is on the third floor, and a lift is available.
There are 3 flights of steps to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
If requested, an ALTIDO employee can welcome you to the property for an additional fee of €10 (paid in cash upon arrival).
Late Check-in Fees (if NOT a self-check-in)
(To be paid online, via link)
Until 7:00 PM: Free
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: €30
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: €40
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €60
After 12 AM: €80, but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO’s property is located in Rapallo, Liguria.
Rapallo is a charming seaside town on the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. Enjoy the colourful architecture, picturesque narrow streets, and incredible views over the Gulf of Genoa. Rapallo is located less than 12 km from Portofino and Tigullio, which makes it the perfect base to explore the Ligurian coast.
The property is located in a quiet area of the town, a 20-minute walk or a 5-minute drive away from the centre and the beach, and just a 10-minute walk from the historic Villa Tigullio.
The flat is only 700m walking distance from a public beach.
Carrefour: 5-minute drive/20-minute walk
La Goletta: 5-minute drive/20-minute walk
Rapalà: 5-minute drive/20-minute walk
There is free and paid parking on the street nearby.
There is a bus stop just a minute’s walk away from the property.
Rapallo train station is a 20-minute walk from the apartment.
Milan is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 40-minute drive from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4